Combat your seasonal allergies with a shot filled with spices and honey to help alleviate allergy symptoms.
Boost your immunity and keep your sneezes at bay with this simple healthy shot.
- 1 lemon
- 2-inch piece of ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1-inch piece of turmeric, peeled and sliced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 5 cups filtered water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons organic raw honey
- 2 teaspoons organic apple cider vinegar
- Cut lemon into quarters.
- Cut pieces of ginger and turmeric.
- In a vessel, take 5 cups of water and bring it to a boil.
- Add all above ingredients to the boiling water along with the cinnamon stick.
- Boil this for 45 minutes. The mixture should be reduced to 1 to 1 1/4 cup.
- Strain the liquid in a glass.
- Whisk 1 1/2 tsp honey.
- Let it cool.
- Add 2 tsp ACV and you are good to go.
* Lemon contains "quercetin", a flavonoid, packed with antioxidants and anti-cancer properties
* Ginger helps relieve congestion
* Turmeric contains "curcumin", a natural anti-inflammatory
* Cinnamon has antiseptic properties to alleviate sore throats and inflammation
* Honey adds sweetness and soothes a sore throat
* Apple cider vinegar boosts the immune system
This immune booster is here to help.